Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Major Decisions

John and I have made a huge decision recently. Due to the rising cost of everything and well lets be honest folks, some not very smart decisions on our part, I will be returning to work. It kills me that I need to go back to work, but it will be good for the long run. We plan on paying down/off all of our debt with the additional salary so that I will be able to come back home full time after a year.

So I had an interview with Discover Card Services yesterday, I got there at 2pm and didn't leave that blasted building until 5:45pm! I got the job, I didn't really ever question it, but still 4 hours? I should have been paid for that! My wonderful friend watched the kids for me and now I get to find a babysitter for the kids every day for a few hours so I can go to training starting July 7th. Oh I am going to miss my babies! Anyone have a few thousand dollars laying around I could have?

2 comments:

Heather-hoo Andersen said...

Sherri:
Sometimes we have to make REALLY HARD decisions in our lives. Be thankful that you have been able to stay home with your kids for as long as you have. Heavenly Father will bless you, I promise.

Captain Mary said...

Its so hard to leave your kids behind, but in the long run you are doing it for all of them. Your blog is beautiful and so are your children, enjoy your job as much as your children and everyday will be really full.