Friday, September 5, 2008

Picture tag

Ok so Amy tagged me for this picture tag. I guess that means I better find them batteries for the camera.



Take the pictures right now, no cleaning, sweeping or pushing aside things before you take the picture. No cheating!

Kitchen Sink! With all that crud at the bottom of the sink I promise I didn't cheat!

Pantry. Yeah I have a messy one. I have been meaning to clean it.

Yet another pantry pic so you can see the fruit loops at the top!


My wonderful Fridge!!! Yeah it is stocked with just about everything. I have just finished cleaning out the leftovers too.


My favorite room and also Caspers favorite room.



BATHROOM! It is scary but mostly clean



MY KIDS RIGHT NOW. Emma has given up her afternoon nap, but she usually falls asleep at 5:30 or 6pm right now. I just cant get her to nap during the day!

Rachel just woke up from her afternoon nap.

ME. Good greif, I need makeup!

My CLOSET. Yeah I want doors on this thing!

Laundry room. Ok so I use it as a storage space! So sue me!

My FAVORITE SHOES. I love these things. I wish I had a pair of brown and black ones too.


Ok there you go. Promise I didn't cheat!!!

1 comment:

Amy A. said...

way to go on the tag!!! I love this one!