Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Guess What!!!!

I am moving!!! Yay for selling our house! We will be moving on the 26th of September. Anyone who whats to come and do some community service, come on by! John and I will be renting a storage shed and then moving a few things a day into it, so come the 26th we will only need to move the big stuff and then the things we are going to keep with us down at Mom and Dad's!

Yes we will be moving into my parents house for a few months while we build a home in Tooele. Now I am sure you are thinking, Why are you moving to the other side of Nowhere? Well we love the small town feel of it and we are excited that we can get a great house for a decent price.

So anyone want to come and pack with me you are welcome to come! I am going to need all the help I can get.

No comments: