Wednesday, October 6, 2010

School

I love school. I want to go back to school and just learn. Really! I yearn for more information on several topics and I would like to be one of those people who know a little bit about everything. You know the annoying guy sitting next to you at the company Christmas, whoops I mean Year End party. Yeah that's who I want to be.

Logan however does not share my enthusiasm for school. Oh sure once he is there is loves the kids, the work, the learning, the RECESS!!! But oh my good heavens is it hard to get that kid to school in the morning! He pitches a fit pretty much each and every morning. One thing that I have found that helps out a bunch, and don't shoot me for this, is that if I wake him up early make his eat and get ready for school, he is allowed to play video/computer games until school starts. If I warn him that he only has 5 min left he usually, and I mean USUALLY, gets into the car without too much fuss if any. There are days that I wish the video game was never invented, for instance last night, but I am glad my 6 year old son has found his niche in this world. Lets just hope he makes me, I mean himself a millionaire some day.

No comments: